MES Senior College
(BBA, BBA-CA, BBA-IB)
131, Mayur Colony, Kothrud, Pune - 411 038
Established in 2019
Class RoomsSix classrooms : having capacity of 60 each and Four tutorial rooms having capacity of 30 each. All the classromms are equipped with DLP projectors for on-line teaching, seminars & presentations. One clas room is also equipped with colour TV & VCR.
MES AuditoriumNew Auditorium with 387 seating capacity is ready on the IMCC campus.It is centrally air conditioned with ultra-modern A.V equipments. It is most convenient & suitable for State level / National level seminars, Conferences, Annual Gatherings & Cultural events.
About the MES's IMCC Library & Information Resource CentreThe Central Library and Information resource Center of MES IMCC, Pune was established in the year 1983. The period from 1996 and onwards can be considered as the metamorphosis period for the IMCC Library where the library is shifted from a traditional library located in few sq.ft. to modern hybrid library with a modern infrastructure providing daily 12 hours a sound library service.
The library is continuously upgraded by continuously acquiring the books, journals, e-resources, CD's, project reports as well as thesis. The Library is having a very rich collection of documents pertaining to Computer and Management, as well as it provides accessibility to the e-resources (2141) through the subscription of (ASPP) IEEE database, the N-List Database promoted by (INFLIBNET) and the Digital Intuitional Repository (IR) collection. The institute also has the DELNET membership for the library networking at the national level.
- Library is in the transition phase of automation from SLIM 21 (Version:3.4.0 ) to koha for providing effective accessibility on the web to varied user segments
- Total Implementation of library software modules
- Use of Bar Code Technology.
- Library Web-OPAC with advanced search facility http://mes-koha.informindia.co.in/
- Automation of Library budget operations and stock check activity
- Computerization of Circulation section including
- Auto transaction of library documents for the effective delivery of the documents as a time saving device
- Computerised user record and barcoding
- Generation of In-house Identity cards and the Borrowers Tickets by using the hi-tech printers ((Zebra ZXP Sries3, Canon IP 3680, and HP Laser Jet printers) and Lamination machine
- Daily user record
- On-line SDI services
- Status Report of the library documents
- Digital Institutional Repository development using D-space Library open source software
- Access to project reports on the institutional campus wide network through the Digital Institutional Repository
Play GroundInstitute has strong Sports Cell, where students are participating in all Indoor and Outdoor sports activities, and winning prizes for Institute from Zonal to All India Level.
- Institute has two spacious and exclusive courts for Basket Ball..
- Institute has exclusive Volley Ball Court.
- Strong Cricket team is built every year with special Coaching to the team and having exclusive cricket kit..
- Institute has a Table for T.T. having German Top of TTF Specification.
- Institute has two Champion Carrom boards with English Ply of Diamond board